or make 4 interest-free payments of
$69.75 AUD fortnightly with
- A unique photographic art print by Atelier Cph
- Photographed using a Hasselblad camera
- Danish photographer Jonas Danholt
- Printed on 200g uncoated Munken pure paper stock
- Shipped in custom postal tube for safe delivery
This unique collection of art prints titled 'The art of Fabric' is based on translating textures into a digital work. The hand painted textiles are cut into abstract shapes and layered to create geometric forms.
They are then photographed using a Hasselblad camera by Danish photographer Jonas Danholt.
Each print is printed on high quality 200g uncoated Munken pure paper stock.
Unframed print is 50 x 70 cm size
Framed in custom 50 x 70 cm frame
- High quality timber frame
- Minimalist design
- Made in Australia from local materials
- High quality UV resistant perspex front
- Worldwide delivery available
Our very own custom made timber frames have been designed to be the perfect accompaniment to your new print. Available in black or white. We aim to make framing easy and affordable whilst supporting local manufacturing and the use of locally sourced materials. Our frames and framed prints are available for delivery worldwide.
Free pick up by appointment
Free delivery Australia wide on all framed prints
+ worldwide delivery available
Success! Feel free to
or head to your